Staging Tips for Your Powell Real Estate Sale
10 Low Cost Ways to Make Your Powell Home Buyers Say WOW!
These low cost strategies to make your Powell home more appealing are sure to have your potential buyers saying WOW! Plus these tips are quick and easy.
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes—especially the ones that block your windows and diminish sunlight.
2. Purchase a new doormat.
3. Add a bright pot of flowers (or even a small evergreen in winter) on your front porch.
4. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk and the exterior siding of your home.
6. Edge the grass around walks and trees, and add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
7. Purchase a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety (yes, buyers drive by your home at night, too) and to add dramatic effect.
9. Clean your gutters.
10. Place a seasonal wreath on your front door.
Powell Home Selling Made Easier!
While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your Powell home, from preparing your home for the market, pricing the property correctly and negotiating offers, inspections and so on, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf to your complete satisfaction when you work with an expert Powell real estate agent. Contact us, your Powell real estate experts for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!
Request Your Complimentary Home Evaluation
While many real estate agents still use the old-fashioned "PFA" (Pulled From the Air) method to determine the fair market value of your home, we'll remove all the guesswork when your home is evaluated. Your Powell home will be priced properly using current data to perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). In the CMA, we'll collect and compare data from homes that have recently sold in your neighborhood. This system will analyze Powell homes that are comparable to yours in terms of house size, lot size, improvements, locations and schools. Request your FREE Powell Home Evaluation today!